Our Patio Is Open — and Curbside Pickup Is Available!
So you may have heard the news…we’ve been told to close our doors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are still here for you and we appreciate you being here for us. Here is how you can continue to enjoy Town Hall.
Curbside Pickup for Food and Beer
How it works:
- Call us anytime between noon-7 pm: (612) 339-8696
- Place your food and/or beer-to-go order*
- Call us when you get here or come inside when you arrive (total of five people allowed inside at a time for pick-up according to new state regulations)
*Credit card purchases only
Patio Dining & Regulations
We are excited to announce that our patio is open for dining!
How it works:
- You must make a reservation by calling (612) 339-8696 (then push 3).
Patio Dining Hours:
- Sunday-Wednesday — 12-8 p.m. (last reservation slot is 6:30 p.m.)
- Thursday-Saturday — 12-10 p.m (last reservation slot is 8:30 p.m.).
Patio Dining Regulations
The health and safety of our guests, as well as our family of employees, is the top priority for all of the Town Hall restaurants. It is our responsibility to be proactive about change to ensure the health and safety of our employees and patrons. Please see the following to understand the steps we are taking as a company to enact these changes.
- Patio Seating only
- Maximum 4 people per group (6 if they are family)
- Each party must be seated 6 feet apart
- Maximum seating is 50 persons
- No Smoking on the Patio
- No Pets on the Patio
- Reservations are required. Times are in 30 minute blocks. 1 hour minimum, 3 hour maximum.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all reservations. Any reservation that is a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours is subject to a $10/person fee.
- Rain Policy:
- There will be no cancellation fees applied to days with heavy rains. Town Hall will do its best to contact any and all reservations in the event of inclement weather as soon as we are able.
- If it rains during dinner service, we will ask guests to move temporarily inside (remaining socially distanced) while we box up food and close out tabs.
- Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have guests remain inside to “wait out” the inclement weather period.
Sanitization and General Practices
- Masks are required for guests arriving, leaving, or going inside to use the bathroom.
- We have masks available for purchase for $1 if you do not have one.
- We have adopted all Minnesota Health Department guidelines.
- All of our sanitizing products have been improved to ensure the highest level of cleanliness throughout our establishments.
- Door handles, bathrooms and other high traffic public areas will be sanitized every 2 hours.
- All menus, tables, chairs, check presenters and other tableside items will be sanitized between every use.
- Guests are asked to follow the proper restaurant flow of entrance and exits when inside any of our restaurants.
- Guests are required to practice all other social distancing and cleanliness guidelines as per MDH guidelines. Remaining 6 feet apart, wearing masks and maintaining personal hygiene.
- All Town Hall staff members will be required to self report any possible COVID related exposures and will be placed on mandatory 14 day quarantine.
We continue to have daily discussions about ways we can improve our safety and sanitization practices. Town Hall is dedicated to ensuring that all of our restaurants remain safe, clean, and fun environments for all of our patrons!
Thank you for your continued support.